CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   Looking for a singles cruise-February Sports Cruise? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/343962-looking-singles-cruise-february-sports-cruise.html)

kellylongisland December 29th, 2007 09:15 PM

Looking for a singles cruise-February Sports Cruise?

Hello! I am new to singles travel. I have been looking at the Feb 10th sports cruise. I am a very active early 40's female professional. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

kellylongisland December 29th, 2007 09:22 PM

Also looking for roomate- single professional 30's early 40

If someone is going on this cruise....female late 30's early 40's love adventure and sports and guys. I would love to find a roomate. I am a very normal but with-it female from Hamptons/Long Island.

tk23 December 30th, 2007 03:28 PM

Cruise

Hello -

30 yr old male loves sports and looking to go on a cruise at the beginning of February...What sports cruise are you looing at going on?

philnyy January 8th, 2008 04:07 PM

Hey Kelly. I assume you're looking at the Club Getaway cruise. If you're going alone you can book a double and CG will pair you up with another girl. I already booked the cruise myself- my 3rd CG cruise. Will be lots of people from NY, NJ, Boston. If you go, get ready for an awesome week.

Phil

kellylongisland January 8th, 2008 07:19 PM

Hello Phil... I am still thinking about it. I guess I better make my decision soon. What is the average age range? This would be my first cruise. I usually do something adventurous but this seems appropriate for a girl traveling alone who wants to be with single people...

Kevers35 January 20th, 2008 08:26 PM

Hi Kelly,

I'm also on the CG cruise, it will be my 2nd, and I also know Phil. It is a great time and perfect for someone looking to do something a little adventurous and who also wants to be aroud fellow singles. They are the exact reasons I went last year.

The age range is generally 35 to 45 but you will find a fair number of people under 35 and over 45 going as well.

If you are going to go I would book very soon! It might already be too late.

Feel free to ask any other questions,

Kevin

philnyy January 21st, 2008 07:15 PM

Hi Kelly. Like Kevin said, age range is 35-45. You can probably say that 75% of the group is from 30-50. And they keep the male/female ratio pretty even.

The cruise is on the mild side as far as "adventure" is concerned. Club Getaway itself is where you can say there are alot of activities to enjoy. As far as the cruise goes, the activities are tame. But there is absolutely no shortage of fun.

There's no reason to keep thinking about it. Just book it!!

Post a note if you go, so we know whether to look out for each other.

Phil