Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default HOLLAND AMERICA - DIVEMASTER

HI DIVEMASTER, JUST NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF CRUISES WITH HOLLAND AMERICA. WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THAT CRUISE LINE? THANKS. MARY
Sponsored Links
Old January 19th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Admiral

Default Re: HOLLAND AMERICA - DIVEMASTER

Hi Mary:

I got into cruises after a Hollywood actress invited me over to a neighbor's house for a second opinion on some redecorating. She and her husband were nice folks - old Hollywood. My neighbor had met them while cruising. Turns out my neighbor managed the duty free shops for several lines, gave me an introduction, and I was off being a guest lecturer on HAL's ships. Have always liked HAL as HAL's a bit classier and feels more like a ship than a hotel. My kiddo enjoys HAL, but he also enjoys Princess and RCI. For me HAL is all about a consistently high quality experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary49
HI DIVEMASTER, JUST NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF CRUISES WITH HOLLAND AMERICA. WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THAT CRUISE LINE? THANKS. MARY
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old February 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Admiral

I couldn't agree more . HAL is a great cruise line.my last six cruises
has been with HAL>
Old February 20th, 2008, 11:47 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Hi Mary:

I got into cruises after a Hollywood actress invited me over to a neighbor's house for a second opinion on some redecorating. She and her husband were nice folks - old Hollywood. My neighbor had met them while cruising. Turns out my neighbor managed the duty free shops for several lines, gave me an introduction, and I was off being a guest lecturer on HAL's ships. Have always liked HAL as HAL's a bit classier and feels more like a ship than a hotel. My kiddo enjoys HAL, but he also enjoys Princess and RCI. For me HAL is all about a consistently high quality experience.

Quote:
Hey Divemaster,

I am interested in guest speaker opportunity. Can you PM me the 411 on the companies.

Merci.
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Admiral

XCB:

What's your area of specialty - history, cultures, art, etc.? I'll see what I can find out although I have not guest lecturered since my kiddo came along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
Quote:
Hi Mary:

Quote:
Hey Divemaster,

I am interested in guest speaker opportunity. Can you PM me the 411 on the companies.

Merci.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old February 20th, 2008, 02:39 PM
First Mate

Divemaster,

I am open to any topic discussion. However, I am more comfortable on languages, cultures, fitness, and computer (artificial intelligence, robotics, animations...etc).

Merci
Old February 20th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Admiral

Will look in those areas.

Quote:
Divemaster,

I am open to any topic discussion. However, I am more comfortable on languages, cultures, fitness, and computer (artificial intelligence, robotics, animations...etc).

Merci
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:10 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Will look in those areas.

Quote:
Divemaster,

Merci
Received your PM. thanks for the info! VERY USEFUL!! =)