Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old January 16th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 105
Default HOLLAND AMERICA - DIVEMASTER

HI DIVEMASTER, JUST NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF CRUISES WITH HOLLAND AMERICA. WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THAT CRUISE LINE? THANKS. MARY
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old January 19th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Divemaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,134
Default Re: HOLLAND AMERICA - DIVEMASTER

Hi Mary:

I got into cruises after a Hollywood actress invited me over to a neighbor's house for a second opinion on some redecorating. She and her husband were nice folks - old Hollywood. My neighbor had met them while cruising. Turns out my neighbor managed the duty free shops for several lines, gave me an introduction, and I was off being a guest lecturer on HAL's ships. Have always liked HAL as HAL's a bit classier and feels more like a ship than a hotel. My kiddo enjoys HAL, but he also enjoys Princess and RCI. For me HAL is all about a consistently high quality experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary49
HI DIVEMASTER, JUST NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF CRUISES WITH HOLLAND AMERICA. WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THAT CRUISE LINE? THANKS. MARY
__________________
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old February 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: MONTREAL
Posts: 1,985
Default

I couldn't agree more . HAL is a great cruise line.my last six cruises
has been with HAL>
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old February 20th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 321
Default Re: HOLLAND AMERICA - DIVEMASTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Hi Mary:

I got into cruises after a Hollywood actress invited me over to a neighbor's house for a second opinion on some redecorating. She and her husband were nice folks - old Hollywood. My neighbor had met them while cruising. Turns out my neighbor managed the duty free shops for several lines, gave me an introduction, and I was off being a guest lecturer on HAL's ships. Have always liked HAL as HAL's a bit classier and feels more like a ship than a hotel. My kiddo enjoys HAL, but he also enjoys Princess and RCI. For me HAL is all about a consistently high quality experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary49
HI DIVEMASTER, JUST NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF CRUISES WITH HOLLAND AMERICA. WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THAT CRUISE LINE? THANKS. MARY
Hey Divemaster,

I am interested in guest speaker opportunity. Can you PM me the 411 on the companies.

Merci.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Divemaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,134
Default Re: HOLLAND AMERICA - DIVEMASTER

XCB:

What's your area of specialty - history, cultures, art, etc.? I'll see what I can find out although I have not guest lecturered since my kiddo came along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Hi Mary:

I got into cruises after a Hollywood actress invited me over to a neighbor's house for a second opinion on some redecorating. She and her husband were nice folks - old Hollywood. My neighbor had met them while cruising. Turns out my neighbor managed the duty free shops for several lines, gave me an introduction, and I was off being a guest lecturer on HAL's ships. Have always liked HAL as HAL's a bit classier and feels more like a ship than a hotel. My kiddo enjoys HAL, but he also enjoys Princess and RCI. For me HAL is all about a consistently high quality experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary49
HI DIVEMASTER, JUST NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF CRUISES WITH HOLLAND AMERICA. WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE THAT CRUISE LINE? THANKS. MARY
Hey Divemaster,

I am interested in guest speaker opportunity. Can you PM me the 411 on the companies.

Merci.
__________________
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old February 20th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 321
Default

Divemaster,

I am open to any topic discussion. However, I am more comfortable on languages, cultures, fitness, and computer (artificial intelligence, robotics, animations...etc).

Merci
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old February 20th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Divemaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,134
Default

Will look in those areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
Divemaster,

I am open to any topic discussion. However, I am more comfortable on languages, cultures, fitness, and computer (artificial intelligence, robotics, animations...etc).

Merci
__________________
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:10 AM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Will look in those areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
Divemaster,

I am open to any topic discussion. However, I am more comfortable on languages, cultures, fitness, and computer (artificial intelligence, robotics, animations...etc).

Merci
Received your PM. thanks for the info! VERY USEFUL!! =)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
america, cruise, cruises, divemaster, holland, job, line

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holland America Michel Gay / Lesbian Cruising 3 May 5th, 2007 06:45 PM
HELP w/holland america b4coco Singles 5 April 12th, 2007 07:19 PM
Holland America..... cruiseprincess0708 Teen Cruisers 6 November 25th, 2003 04:46 PM
Holland America Paul Motter Crewmembers 0 October 23rd, 2002 12:38 AM
HAS ANYONE BEEN ON HOLLAND AMERICA??? Meg Teen Cruisers 0 March 20th, 2001 10:53 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1