Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Beginner

Default Fun Cruise to Mexico in the 20's-30's around March?

First timers here.

My girlfriend is 23 and I am 24. We want to go on a cruise to Mexico around the week of March 8th for 2-3 nights.

We were looking for a cruise that is fun, in a younger crowd, few kids, couples or honeymooners doesn't matter and plenty to do like a Frat environment.

I'm guessing around that time, younger crowd will be there anyways because of spring break but if there are any suggestion please let me know.

So far, our choices is between Carnival and Royal.
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

My husband and I are the same ages, and we cruise with Carnival mostly. They are the closest you are going to get to a "frat" environment. The Fantasy class ships are going to be more of your party crowd as well as 4-5 day cruises. The Fantasy class ships include the Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Elation, and Paradise. They are great ships, the Inspiration and the Imagination have also undergone recent upgrades which include an adults only area as well as a resort/waterpark style pool area on the back of the ship. If you have any questions let me know and good luck with your search, I hope this helps!!

Read and post cruise reviews

Booked :razz:
NCL Sun - November 2011
Disney Dream - December 2012 *Honeymoon*

Cruised
Monarch OTS - June 2010
Carnival Triumph - January 2010
Carnival Glory - April 2007
Carnival Inspiration - July 2006
NCL Star - April 2003
Carnival Sensation - April 1998
Old January 21st, 2008, 02:58 AM
Beginner

Thanks for the suggestion.

Question: Is it a diverse group of people in Carnival and Fantasy? Or is it more of one type of ethnic group.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 12:40 AM
Beginner

I have been on several. I have went with my best friend and myself and with my kids but I strongly recomend Carnival... They do not say that it is the FUN SHIP for nothing. It is a BLAST there is so much to do for any and all types of people at all times... I love it and am going to be cruizing this year and I also will be on Carnival.... Have fun and enjoy.

Bobbie
Old January 22nd, 2008, 03:57 AM
StephenAGoreJr

carnival valor march 2nd is going to be WILD. That is all I am going to say....=)
Old February 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Passenger

I am looking into that cruise in early march as well. Seems like it will be a great party !!!