Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Admiral

Default Shipboard Romance Part 5

Ah yes, Titanic. The most expensive movie ever made. The highest-grossing movie in human history. And winner of 11 Academy Awards. Director Jim Cameron’s crowning achievement. And now he does underwater documentaries…………..

And none of that was on my mind as she and I walked hand-in-hand back to the Centrum. Her hand felt good in mine, and I felt intoxicated! She was absolutely beautiful and I felt on top of the world. We were Kate and Leo from the movie, only this was real. We were hand-in-hand, on board a luxury liner, at sunset in Paradise.

The doors opened for us as we left the open deck and went inside. We wandered into the Centrum, the heart of our beautiful ship. On our ship, the Centrum is an open-air atrium that goes all the way from Deck 4 up to Deck 9, where we were. Light, scents, and sounds radiate all through the Centrum. At night after dinner, a wonderful musical duo would play sensual slow-dance music from about 9pm to about 1am.

Well, she and I were on the 9th deck, in the Centrum area, and we began to slow-dance to the wonderful music. At first, we were dancing with my right hand around her waist, and my left hand holding hers out to the side. After a short time, our fingers on my left hand were intertwined, and after another short time, her right hand was on my shoulder. Shortly after that, we were kissing, and dancing very closely to the music! It was so intoxicating, that you may not believe. I mean her hair smelled wonderful, she was a close to me physically as possible, she is the best kisser that I've ever been with, and the music was incredibly wonderful. It was the most intoxicating experience that I've ever had, and I wasn't even the slightest bit intoxicated with alcohol. This was pure intoxication! She was the most wonderful woman that I've ever been with, at that exact time! It's so very hard to describe in words how I felt at this time, but maybe you will understand! Anyway, at this very moment, I was in pure and total love!! You have no idea how I felt at this time; but believe me, it was the most profoundly intoxicating feeling I've ever had!

After that, we went dancing up in the Viking Lounge, but it wasn't the same as dancing by the elevators in the centrum. You know, it's amazing to me what we consider exciting and intoxicating! I mean, dancing by elevators -- how much fun does that sound like?! Well, it was the most intoxicating experience of my life! This woman and I! I was completely taken with her! And she felt the same way about all of this as I did! And here I was, just a day or so earlier, having no other expectations other that to lay in the sun, and drink beer! I was in no way expecting or prepared for something like this. Romance is the most powerful intoxicant that there is!

Later, we were walking outside on the deck, and we found a secluded spot, and we kissed for a long time! I was ready to propose marriage at this point! She was such a wonderful woman! Wow!! Out of the blue! What have I ever done to deserve to meet a woman like her?! And to think that this all started when she was waiting for her mom in the restroom! Have you ever heard of such a crazy thing?!
Sponsored Links
Old February 28th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Martin, good to see you decided to finish the story.
Old February 29th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Admiral

It's Dean, actually, and we're not finished yet!

Dean