Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Beginner

Default 2008 Singles Cruise Calendar

Please update the 2008 Singles Cruise Calendar, trips for April to December have not been posted.

Thank You... and Happy Sailing
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Yeoman

Pat is definitely slipping on this one isn't she.
Old March 14th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Unfortunately, Pat has sort of disappeared from CruiseMates. I will have to contact the singles agencies my self ad ask them for updates.

Thank for understanding, I hope to have it done by next week.
Old March 17th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

Sign up for http://www.vacationstogo.com they have news emails every few days with updates on cruise deals, singles, etc.. its free.

here is their listing. thinking of doing Freedom ots in Oct!

8-night Mexican Riviera cruise departs Mar 29th
Sail from San Diego on the Carnival Spirit, visiting Acapulco, Zihuatanejo and Manzanillo, starting from $848 Last Call!

7-night Caribbean cruise departs Apr 20th
Sail from Fort Lauderdale on the Caribbean Princess, visiting St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Princess Cays Sold Out!

8-night Caribbean cruise departs May 17th
Sail from New York (Manhattan) on the Carnival Miracle, visiting San Juan, St. Thomas and Tortola, starting from $1,053
From New York! -- Last Call!

7-night Caribbean cruise departs Jun 8th
Sail from Miami on the Carnival Triumph, visiting Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk, starting from $937

7-night Caribbean cruise departs Jul 5th
Sail from Miami on the Carnival Liberty, visiting Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, starting from $890 New for 40+ Singles!

7-night Alaska cruise departs Jul 26th
Sail from Seattle on the Golden Princess, visiting Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm, Ketchikan and Victoria, starting from $1,147

7-night Caribbean cruise departs Aug 24th
Sail from Tampa on the Carnival Legend, visiting Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize City and Roatan, starting from $712

7-night Mediterranean cruise departs Sep 13th
Sail from Barcelona on the Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas, visiting Nice, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Sicily and the Amalfi Coast, starting from $1,236 New from Europe!

7-night Mexican Riviera cruise departs Oct 26th
Sail from Long Beach on the Carnival Pride, visiting Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas, starting from $648
New! Halloween!

7-night Caribbean cruise departs Oct 26th
Sail from Miami on the Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas, visiting Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, starting from $803 New! Halloween!

7-night Caribbean cruise departs Dec 6th
Sail from Fort Lauderdale on the Ruby Princess, visiting Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Princess Cays, starting from $722 New for 40+ Singles!

7-night Caribbean cruise departs Dec 27th
Sail from Miami on the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas, visiting Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Labadee, starting from $1,652 New! New Year's Eve!
Old March 21st, 2008, 01:29 AM
Administrator
Admiral

It would be nice if someone at VTG actually sent them to me in the format I need ;-). This is a free service after all...

Think that will ever happen?
Old March 21st, 2008, 02:50 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Billy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter
It would be nice if someone at VTG actually sent them to me in the format I need ;-). This is a free service after all...

Paul,I think Chetter has provided the latest VTG singles cruise schedule. As for thinking that will ever happen, have you made the same request to the other companies providing hosted singles cruises? Have they sent you properly formatted cruise calendars? If so maybe you can post them here. Sorry to hear about Pat leaving, lot's of experienced single cruisers felt run off, or were too sick of crap that prevailed in this forum. This forum has lost some fine contributors, and kept somebody who believes their opinion is the only one that matters, and looks for confrontation when a dissending opinion is shown. So now we are left with a forum without a lot of substance, just love notes from Dean, and a bunch of folks asking if anybody else is cruising on the same ship as they are.
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:59 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Yes,I sent out a request to all the singles cruise providers and everyone who has responded has already had their schedules updated. I have not heard back from VTG.
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:35 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter

Maybe I can help??? Pls contact me via email if you need my assistance. If the info is posted on a website, I can write a bot to fetch the data, then reformat it for you. I can either send the new format to you via email or post on my ISP server. There will not be any human intervention after I get done.
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Beginner

Well it's been over 4 weeks and the 2008 Singles Cruise Calendar is still not updated, I guess Pat has jumped ship, a current singles cruise list would be a good resource for those interested in taking a organized trip
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Beginner

The 2008 Singles Calendar has been updated, the link, "singles" can be found on the home page, thanks to Paul or the new singles editor Rita for getting this info back up 8)
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy

8)