CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   Need a roommate..... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/348411-need-roommate.html)

Lisa1 March 13th, 2008 12:54 PM

Need a roommate.....

Anyone need a roommate ......First time...Blond,126 lbs In shape and fun...

JPK March 13th, 2008 12:58 PM

I'm a first timer also.

Lisa,

I am going on my first cruise on March 20th, 2008 on the QM2 out of Brooklyn, NY. I've already been looking to book another cruise later in '08. Don't know if you're looking to travel out of your area or would consider NY.

Joe

Dannyboy April 20th, 2008 11:03 PM

Just checking the posting

The next stop Fort Lauderdale

bqkali April 30th, 2008 12:35 PM

Re: Need a roommate.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa1

Hi Lisa--

I'm looking for a roommate for a short cruise to the Bahamas, Caribbean, or Mexico for sometime between June-September. I only have 4 vacation days (hence the short cruise), but I'd be willing to do a 7-day cruise if it's over Labor Day since I have a day off.

Let me know if you're interested.

Dannyboy May 14th, 2008 12:37 PM

$25 per person discount (MAX $50 per cabin)

First time cruisers on Princess over 18 years old.
Send me your Legal First and Last name and e-mail address.
I can complete the referral request with Princess, Princess will forward you there Referral form to complete, once complete.
You will receive a $25 per person discount ID number and Captain Circle number.
You can then book and use you discount ID number with any travel agency to receive your discount on your First Princess Cruise.
Note: If your already booked, the discount will not work. This includes cancellation and rebooking.
These are the terms and conditions set by Princess.

PS Your must be a friend or family member to qualify.

My e-mail is djraessner@hotmail.com

Happy Sailing
Daniel Raessner

Htown711 June 3rd, 2008 08:52 PM

Re: Roomate

Hi, I'm Hank (Htown711) . I live in Houston texas, single and wanted to cruise to Cozumel for my 52nd bday. I was looking to share a room with someone and saw your ad. My email is hank0007@Aol.com. I know it's short notice but maybe we can communicate, etc. and set something up for a later date. anyway, Take care :+)

johnnyc June 4th, 2008 01:05 PM

Lisa,
Check out the post "weekend cruise roommate"

jtl June 5th, 2008 04:21 PM

Lisa, If your hot and disease free, we can talk. I currently have my own cabin on a halloween cruise.

beauty28 June 18th, 2008 03:59 AM

Looking for a female roommate ASAP!!!

Going on a 7-night cruise to the Caribbean and need a roommate to help cut the costs. Sail date is July 13th from the port in Miami, FL. The price is $649 per person, taxes not included.
Please contact me ASAP if interested.

ebonybeautyusa27@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Htown711 June 19th, 2008 04:12 PM

Would like to cruise 7/31/08

I'm looking at 7/31/08 from galveston to cozumel thru 8/04/08
interested? you can email me at hank0007@Aol.com Thanks:+)

Htown711 June 20th, 2008 04:14 PM

Hi Lisa. I'm a rookie..

I'd like to go to Cozumel 7/31/08 to 8/04/08 from Galveston Tx. I'm 52 m happy go lucky and fun. If your interested let me know, Thanks :+)

kris72278 June 30th, 2008 05:56 PM

Beetlegator June 30th, 2008 09:13 PM

Re: Need a roommate.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa1

You know this is a fake ad.

ragtiki2005 July 1st, 2008 01:19 AM

And the other thing is that Lisa never came back to respond! Bob LOL

Beetlegator July 1st, 2008 05:40 AM

What amazes me that you have people (mostly guys) respond to a person unseen.

Imagine spending your hard earned money on a cruise to roommate with a "hottie" female thinking there will be a sexual adventure only to see her end up with someone else on the ship. Or just not get along with her.

You have more control if you had a room to yourself.

Think guys!!!

PaPatty July 1st, 2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtl
Lisa, If your hot and disease free, we can talk. I currently have my own cabin on a halloween cruise.

Figures someone like you would reply? What a jerk!

Baylee24 July 1st, 2008 06:47 PM

Hot and disease free ???? oh well.....Im out. lol

kevin c July 1st, 2008 08:19 PM

what a pathetic site this is becoming. there has to be a better web site than this to talk about cruiseing, either single or with a group.

Billy Boy July 1st, 2008 10:45 PM

I thought so too, Kevin, but nope, this is as good as it's gonna get, this forum used to be alot more informative and fun, let's just hope it's cyclical. Bill

Beetlegator July 2nd, 2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin c
what a pathetic site this is becoming. there has to be a better web site than this to talk about cruiseing, either single or with a group.

The forum needs a moderator and since Pat is missing in action this is the result.

showcat July 2nd, 2008 03:39 PM

Well said Bettlegator! No women in her right mind would room with a man she does not know period. No man in his right mind would room with a women he does not know.!This is why singles companys book same sex cabin mates. Why put your safety in jeopardy? At least with a singles company if there is a problem you can report it and get your cabin switched sometimes. You have staff to intervine.

ragtiki2005 July 2nd, 2008 06:21 PM

I like my own cabin for the various reasons that other posters have mentioned before. This way there is no drama and I am free to explore and enjoy. Bob

kevin c July 2nd, 2008 08:00 PM

i agree to the haveing your own cabin idea also

jtl July 7th, 2008 06:53 PM

My dear stick in the butt Patty, I meant the hot and disease free as a joke. I dont want a roomie.

singlenfun November 24th, 2008 01:13 PM

Hi sweetheart,

Let's cruise !
Taking a 7-day southern carribean cruise, from Puerto Rico....to Aruba,
Curacao, St, Marteen, and St. Thomas. Cruise is Dec 7-14, but I'm traveling to san juan a day early, on 12/6, to enjoy the city. I'm staying at InterContinental.

gbrad November 27th, 2008 12:14 AM

Showcat, Methinks...

Quote:

Originally Posted by showcat
Well said Bettlegator! No women in her right mind would room with a man she does not know period. No man in his right mind would room with a women he does not know.!This is why singles companys book same sex cabin mates. Why put your safety in jeopardy? At least with a singles company if there is a problem you can report it and get your cabin switched sometimes. You have staff to intervine.

There's a "few", well, perhaps more than a few, that taint it for many.
I'm still of the belief that most people are good, and I treat them as such.
I personally have met and stayed with friends from all over the planet, and done so with little more than a couple phone calls or such.
Notwithstanding, I consider myself an excellent judge of character, and have been disappointed only a few times.
I'd like to state that not all men expect a woman to be a sexual plaything just simply because she would accompany oneself to an event.
I'd also like to state, that some women have made advances on men, unwarranted, and no one died in the aftermath.
Frankly, methinks it would be a much simpler world if we would all simply "think" about things, rather than the "knee jerk" reaction that seems to be ever so common..
Illinois? I'm guessing ORD country, many from the land of Lincoln wouldn't be quite so skeptical I would think
Just my bit, I could be wrong (but it is doubtful)