CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   TAHITI-SWF looking for cabin/travel mate 11/22/08 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/350116-tahiti-swf-looking-cabin-travel-mate-11-22-08-a.html)

scubarobin April 18th, 2008 03:38 PM

TAHITI-SWF looking for cabin/travel mate 11/22/08

Looking for a roommate sailing on the Paul Gauguin this Nov. 22 to Tahiti for 14 nights. This will be my second PG trip. I am single, almost 50, adventure traveler who likes most everything. Am laid back and easy to get along with. If interested let me know and I can get you more info. Robin

kryos April 23rd, 2008 05:10 PM

Re: TAHITI-SWF looking for cabin/travel mate 11/22/08

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubarobin
Looking for a roommate sailing on the Paul Gauguin this Nov. 22 to Tahiti for 14 nights. This will be my second PG trip. I am single, almost 50, adventure traveler who likes most everything. Am laid back and easy to get along with. If interested let me know and I can get you more info. Robin

Well, while it won't work out for you and me ... I'm already committed to the HAL 35-Hawaii/South Pacific voyage leaving on 9-20 (and I smoke), I wish you the best of luck finding a roommate. The Paul Gauguin? Now that sounds like an awesome cruise!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Divemaster April 23rd, 2008 08:59 PM

Alas, I'm stuck cruising the Atlantic then and hestitant to have my dive gear fly from Texas through via New Zealand, Australia, China and Switzerland. Had a Travelok bag wrecked just just flying to dive Epcot. :(

Do dive with some folks that do PG. Its nice, but for thrills it can't compete with diving Texas - 5 foot vis, alligators, water snakes,shark infested lakes*, and crawdads with attitude.

*2 Atlantic Sharpnoses caught in nearby Medina Lake 8)

Quote:

gwydiana May 9th, 2008 07:46 PM

I was looking at that cruise but for the Christmas vacation. Looks amazing!

scubarobin May 9th, 2008 08:47 PM

The one I am going on is 14 days which is very fun. It is a long way to go for only 7 or 10 days! And, you really feel like you have settled in. Interested? I do know the price for the 14 day cruises are going up close to $2,000 in 2009!

Robin

gwydiana May 11th, 2008 12:38 PM

I would really love to but getting that much time off of work is a struggle!

Dannyboy May 12th, 2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Right on Robin.

I was wordering about the ship and service on Paul Gauguin cruise lines?
Let me know.

Thanks.

Danny