Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to scubarobin
Default TAHITI-SWF looking for cabin/travel mate 11/22/08

Looking for a roommate sailing on the Paul Gauguin this Nov. 22 to Tahiti for 14 nights. This will be my second PG trip. I am single, almost 50, adventure traveler who likes most everything. Am laid back and easy to get along with. If interested let me know and I can get you more info. Robin
Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Admiral

Default Re: TAHITI-SWF looking for cabin/travel mate 11/22/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubarobin
Looking for a roommate sailing on the Paul Gauguin this Nov. 22 to Tahiti for 14 nights. This will be my second PG trip. I am single, almost 50, adventure traveler who likes most everything. Am laid back and easy to get along with. If interested let me know and I can get you more info. Robin
Well, while it won't work out for you and me ... I'm already committed to the HAL 35-Hawaii/South Pacific voyage leaving on 9-20 (and I smoke), I wish you the best of luck finding a roommate. The Paul Gauguin? Now that sounds like an awesome cruise!

Blue skies ...

--rita
Old April 23rd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Admiral

Alas, I'm stuck cruising the Atlantic then and hestitant to have my dive gear fly from Texas through via New Zealand, Australia, China and Switzerland. Had a Travelok bag wrecked just just flying to dive Epcot.

Do dive with some folks that do PG. Its nice, but for thrills it can't compete with diving Texas - 5 foot vis, alligators, water snakes,shark infested lakes*, and crawdads with attitude.

*2 Atlantic Sharpnoses caught in nearby Medina Lake 8)

Quote:
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old May 9th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Yeoman

I was looking at that cruise but for the Christmas vacation. Looks amazing!

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old May 9th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to scubarobin

The one I am going on is 14 days which is very fun. It is a long way to go for only 7 or 10 days! And, you really feel like you have settled in. Interested? I do know the price for the 14 day cruises are going up close to $2,000 in 2009!

Robin
Old May 11th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Yeoman

I would really love to but getting that much time off of work is a struggle!

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old May 12th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy

Quote:
Right on Robin.

I was wordering about the ship and service on Paul Gauguin cruise lines?
Let me know.

Thanks.

Danny