Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Holiday Warm Up Cruise Singles or not, Nov 14th

I'm part of a large group going on a Pre-holiday warm up cruise on RCI Monarch of the Seas 3 nights Nov 14-17th from Port Canaveral. The prices are about $315 for inside and $356 outside cabins for doubles and $397 inside and $477 outside for singles. Each Cabin also has $100 shipboard credit. Most of us are from Central Florida and we have all ages between 30 and 60 going, couples and singles. There are still some members of our group that are looking for roommates or are still deciding if they should go single. If you would like more information let me know. The only requirement to join our group is that you must be fun! E-mail me at cruiseblondie@yahoo.com or post a reply here.
Sponsored Links