Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Passenger

Default VTG Halloween out of Miami

I saw theres a post on the La cruise so I decided to see whos coming on the singlescruise out of Miami. I know a bunch of people coming but its always great to meet somemore!

looking like the ship is getting close to being sold out too!

Karl
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Beginner

Hello,
I am booked and Chetter is on it also,,,, so,,, with me and Chetter cool as we are you know its gonna be a blast,,, but where are the girls on this cruise????? Me, you and Chetter,, 3 guys, lets hope it gets better than that!!!! KF
Old July 8th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to chetter

Hello Ya'll :

Yes Indeed This is going to be 1 Heavens knows Mr. Allison of a Cruise . Its going to be on a Almost brand new Ship "Freedom Of the Seas " . Unfortunatly I'm unable to get a Balcony due to my roomie and Myself financial woas so the "Chetter's World Famouse Blender Party " is on Hold I hoping someone will donate their Balcony so the show can go on!

King Fish Would you be so kindly to refresh my Memory and tell me Who you are I'm baffled .......

See Ya in 109 days

Respectfully

Chetter

PS A few of us are coming in on Thrusday so we can go to "Fantasy Fest " in Key west . Its allot of Fun ! Its like a mini Mardi Gras It will be a day trip . My Van is full but we are looking on starting a caravan and go thru the Keys and Have Fun Fun Fun Till your daddy take the keys away
Old July 8th, 2008, 01:41 PM
First Mate

Kingfish,

Usually on single cruises there are more women than men, but looking for the young and beautiful ones is another thing. If you do find the hot ones they are being courted by other men on the cruise.

Old July 8th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Passenger

hey Chetter! be nice to cruise with you again! i think the last time was last may when you were going to room with walt.

kingfish have we met? sorry if we have but i forgot your name. this will be my 15 singlescruises but 3nd with vtg.

karl
Old July 8th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Passenger

Karl :

It will be nice to cruise with you again as well . when are you planing on coming in ? Are the Drama Queens going ?

See ya soon

Chetter
Old July 8th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Passenger

i will be in on friday night unless they change my flight or something.

lol no drama queens i chose this cruise to get away from all them too.
i was going to go on the los angles cruise but i met Pat from LA in cancun and he talked me into this one.

looking forward to try out royal ..guess i have to give up all the carnival vip perks but sounds like it will be well worth it
Old July 10th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Familiar Face

Hi all: i am also going on this cruise, it is my first time with VTG but have done 5 other singles cruises and alway had a good time. plan on coming in the day before but that can change as nothing has been set yet, that is the nice thing about being retired. I have done the Halloween thing on RCI and it is a lot of fun i hope everyone is bring a costume. Manofmagnet
Old July 16th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Passenger

I'm on this cruise, too. 2nd VTG singles cruise.

Chetter,
Emmett and Lisa told the rest of us (3 more gals) ALL about you during our recent reunion in NJ. Not getting there in time for FantasyFest, but will be at the hotel Fri when you all get back. Looking forward to meeting you.

Peggy
Old July 16th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Passenger

Peggy:

I myself is looking froward to meeting you and the rest of the Gang . It is going to be so much fun . Have a gr8 week !

Chetter
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Passenger

Greetings and Salutations :

Karl you there ? Its getting close !!!!

chetter
Old August 6th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Familiar Face

Hi made my final payment yesterday can't wait for the VTG message board to be up.
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Passenger

Made my final payment too.......guess we're going on a cruise! The Yahoo board should be open in another couple of weeks.
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Passenger

Greetings AAnd Salutations :

I'm going on a cruise Oct 26th. Still looking for someone that has a Balcony so we can have the "World Famouse Blender Party "

CK
Old August 8th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Beginner

Just made my final payment yesterday and VTG said that so far they have 186 on board with a ratio of 56% female and 44% male which works out to 104 females and 82 males. So,,,, me, Chetter and Karl just maybe might possibly have a chance to meet a girl with ratios in our favor,,, ah shucks,, I dont know Karl but as far as Chetter and me,,,, with our looks,,, its still hopeless,, darn, darn darn....... Vtg did say they were expecting about 250 for this cruise and that the message board would be put up 50 days before cruising. Look forward to meeting Karl, Peggy, and the others and seeing Chetter again. Kingfish
Old August 8th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Passenger

Hey Chetter Iam still around..been busy..just moved into a house in Reno and have a hotutb with a great view of our mountains so i been relaxing in there with alot of beer and wine lol

Just made my final payment too! Looking forward to metting everyone as well. Kingfish ..thanks for the ratio! I had heard it was more men then women but this ratio works out better lol I have one vaction to Myrtle beach coming up then I can try to figure out a costume to bring for this vacation

karl
Old August 8th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Passenger

Greetings and Salutations :

KingFish : Gary Mann Is that you ? If it isn't I know one more person from NC .

Its always exciting to get the Yahoo Site up Looking forward to that For sure .

Karl You be good in MB aand King Fish I must tell you that Karl is my Lady Magnet and He turned me on to Jager Bombers and I can't wait to buy a Bottle and sneak it on Board

I'm off to go sailing in Seattle for the Weekend see ya'll soon

Chetter