Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Passenger

Default Looking for a cruise roommate

Hi,
My name is Christy and I recently booked 2 cruises. One on NCL Dawn for the Thanksgiving week, and the second on RCI for Spring Break in April. This would be my 7th and 8th cruises. All previous cruises I went with family or a friend. However my cruise friend got married to a guy she met on a cruise (worker) and my family drives me crazy. My question is is there a web site or something that puts single cruiser together. I hate the fact that I have to pay 200% to take a cruise. I am a women in my early 40's. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Passenger

Default VTG

I believe Vacations to Go has a singles sharing program. I'm a 52 year old woman and I'm going on a cruise in December, but chose to pay the extra $ than get stuck with someone who might make my vacation miserable.
Old August 18th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Passenger

Default LOOKING FORSOMEONE TO SHARE CRUISE

Hi CHRISTY

My name is Marilyn and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I want to post a message like yours for South America and RT San Francisco sailing.

How do I post a message on the Board for everyone to read. This website not helpful in prompting me. I sent a message and it was sent to my inbox only as a private message.

Can you help? I have been on RCL recently to Panama and it was a good.
I am looking to cruise on Oceania as it seems like a great ship with good ports of call in So. America.
Thanks for your help.
Marilyn
Old August 21st, 2008, 01:17 AM
Cruise Maniac

You can post a message on the seeking cruise companion board on this site. Just go to the board and click on new topic. There are also two sites you can check out: travelchums and travbuddy. Both are free and have people looking for travel companions. It is usually easier to find someone when you do not already have a cruise booked. Most companions like to have a hand in the planning. If you are flexible on your dates, I know two ladies who like to cruise and are single. Neither uses the computer so I keep an eye out for them.