Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 24th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Beginner

Default WANTED: Cabinmate for Carnival S. Caribbean Apr. 2009

Help!
We are looking for 1 extra person to share a cruise cabin with a fellow cruising pal of ours. His original cabin-mate flaked and bailed out last minute.

The cruise is with Carnival on the Carnival Victory ship. Sail date April 5th, 2009. Departing from San Juan Puerto Rico.
We are going to the Southern Caribbean which will cover SEVEN beautiful island ports: St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Kitts, San Juan Puerto Rico.
More info here: http://www.cruise.com/cs/forms/Cruis...,177520,177521

The cost is $766 for the 7-day cruise including taxes, port charges, ALL food, shows and entertainment. Additional airfare charges may apply to get from your destination to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cabin mate is a fun and quiet single white male who just turned 40, but is really a kid at heart. He is clean and neat.
Our entire group of friends who are going consist of about 10 people ranging from 30-40 years old. It's a mixed group of intelligent, fun loving, middle-class couples.
If we don't find a cabin-mate for our pal, he will have to cancel out of the cruise entirely and we will be down to 5 cabins only. Which will take away our $100 onboard credit.

Please contact me if you are interested. ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE. Cruise will need to be booked and paid in full by middle of Jan. 2009.
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Passenger

Default Hello

This is one of my several choices for a cruise in April leaving from SJ. I have past experienced in Club Med, sharing room with a person you meet on the first day, so far so good. Never did it on a cruise, because I found the room very small, although you don't spend the day in the room.
Where are you guys from ?
Have you cruise before ?
What type of cabin did you book ?
Me, I am 45 swm, Hetero and travelled alot around the world.
Let see.
Au Revoir