Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Beginner

Default First time on a cruise, looking for someone to go with

I've never been on a cruise or a vacation really, so i'm kind of scared to go on one , I'm a younger male looking for a female companion to go on a cruise with this winter , thanks
Sponsored Links
Old August 16th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Passenger

Default Re: First time on a cruise, looking for someone to go with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illfarmer
I've never been on a cruise or a vacation really, so i'm kind of scared to go on one , I'm a younger male looking for a female companion to go on a cruise with this winter , thanks
Check out the Seeking Cruise Companion board on this site. Also, I've read that some singles' group cruises match roommates. Carnival has a few single cabins, I think they are category A1, that are cheaper than paying the single supplement, if you are interesting in going on your own.
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Passenger

Default Travel Care-Aide For You

Unable to Travel alone?...Afraid to Travel Alone?....
I can Help you with that!!
I am a Trained Medical Care-Aide with 20 years experience in assisting/helping people. So chase away all those fears
of not being able to have a vacation.
Lets connect and fullfill your dreams in seeing all the places in the World you want to see.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 04:26 PM
Passenger

My advise is to book a Carnival ship with a Catagory 1-A and get your own cabin. They can be very affordable for one person. Go on a 3 day cruise so you can check it out. The 3 day cruises attracts lots of party people. Then you can find a group of singles to hang out with.

Another option is to book with a singles group. This website has a list of singles groups and cruises to book with them.

The cabins are too small for two strangers of the opposite sex.

You don't know what fear is until you meet up with a psycho witch as a roomie.