Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Beginner

Default Single Female looking for a Cruisemate!!!

Im looking to cruise on a 7 day, in Late Dec or anytime in Jan, Open to travel from any Port in the US.

About me: 30 y/o Single Female, non smoker, no kids, love to travel. If you want to know more or interested please message me.
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Beginner

Hi I'm Rob. 37 w/m from NJ. I'm in the process of thinking of where I want to go for vacation and am realizing I probably will have to go solo so here I am. Solo cruise is just an idea at the moment but seems like it could be a fun time. I'd personally want to leave from Ft Lauderdale/Miami and hit some beautiful islands. My email is rcane56@yahoo.com if you are interested and maybe we can get to know each other and see if this is something that could be done. Thanks.
Old September 30th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Beginner

DO you have any pic's
Old October 1st, 2010, 01:38 AM
Beginner

Hi my name is Klaus I'm a 37 year old single male trying to find a cruise buddy. My friends are leaving on Jan 24th from Miami and a 7 night Carnival cruise to the western Caribbean they have their room and I want to book very soon but my friend who was going with me had to cancel. If this looks good I'd love to go. This will be my first cruise and will be lots of fun. Please let me know what you think.
Old October 1st, 2010, 07:42 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to vtecsidelsol

I just send you a private message if your interested let me know!!!
Old October 8th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

Cool Need female non smoking roomie...group cruise, lots of singles

HI...we have 2 meetup groups, one from Ft Laud and one from Chicago on the Glory for Jan 30...really affordable and fun
going to Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk
we have a ball ....2 cocktail parties, 2 bottle wine per cabin
lots of singles to party with but no pressure

I need a roomie

email me...estymeetup@aol.com

link to our group cruise site>>

EASTERN Carib Single's Cruise Carnival Glory Jan 30 7 Nt from $608 - MI SINGLES TRAVEL CLUB (Rockford, MI) - Meetup
Old November 21st, 2010, 03:39 AM
Passenger

if you could make the dec 4th out of miami the NCL new ship the epic is awesome & not nearly as expensive as allure or oasis...& they have actual single studios for just singles if you end up by yourself...I am. Have fun & enjoy yourself no matter what...
Old December 4th, 2010, 03:54 AM
Beginner

I'm 32 M, who'd like to cruise this winter. let's talk further?
Old December 14th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Beginner

just got on this site and saw your post..im actually going on the celebrity solstace on Jan 9th..going with about 20 family members, mostly married couples..ill be with my 2 teens 19 and 17..they will be hangin with their cousins so im lookin for people to hang with..just curious whos gonna be on this ship..steve