Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
Beginner

Default Jan 28 2011 HAL Westerdam cruise

HI,

I'm a new widower and am interested in going on this cruise because it is a chartered cruise with one of the speakers doing sessions who I would like to see. It is Dr. Brian Weiss, who wrote a book called "Many Lives, Many Master" about reincarnation and past live regression.It is being sponsored by Hay House publishing which publishes a bunch of different spiritual books.

This would be the first cruise I would be taking without my wife. and I suspect it might be a tough thing to do. But I found this web site and the singles board and decided to see if anyone else who has lost their life mate might be interested.

My wife and I have over 100 days on HAL so I know the line very well.

I tried to see if I could book the cruise through my regular travel agent but they don't have any cabins since it is a charter.

Anyway I will be interested to see if anyone posts.

By the way I am a 64 year old straight man who was married for 37 years to the most wonderful woman on earth.

That's enough for this post. Let's see what happens.

Oh here is a link for information on the cruise.

Many Lives, Many Masters HayHouse Charter Program 5

Thanks and have a great next cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

Default Jan 30 work for you??? We have a great group>>>

HI...we have 2 meetup groups, one from Ft Laud and one from Chicago on the Glory for Jan 30...really affordable and fun
going to Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk
we have a ball ....2 cocktail parties, 2 bottle wine per cabin
lots of singles to party with but no pressure

Honestly I think Carnival is better for singles
HAL is very nice (owned by Carnival) but it really is couples couples couples

email me...estymeetup@aol.com

link to our group cruise site>>

EASTERN Carib Single's Cruise Carnival Glory Jan 30 7 Nt from $608 - MI SINGLES TRAVEL CLUB (Rockford, MI) - Meetup
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Beginner

Hello, Stumbled across this site and found your post about the same cruise. Am not familiar with Brian Weiss, Wayne Dyer holds my interest. Sorry to hear of your lovely wife's passing. How long has it been? I'm sure this cruise will be most uplifting.
Old December 5th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Beginner

Hi,
I will be on the Hay House cruise. I got your user name from a reply to my post from sightseeker. So there will be at least 3 people on this ship. I was starting to wonder...I signed up for the Dr Weiss workshop. I saw several of the speakers in Program 1 at the Hay House conference in Vegas years ago. They are all great speakers, but I was looking for something new and I am an avid student of reincarnation. If you come across any other members going on this cruise, please feel free to share my user name. I would enjoy hearing from them.
PS. I am used to cruise lines that have set dining times and table assignments. Do I understand correctly that "early dining" on my reservation means open seating in the early dining time period?
Old December 9th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Admiral

So, it's not clear if you are booked or not. If the travel agent can't do it, can't it be booked through the ad?
Old December 24th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Admiral

Default why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwintx10 View Post
HI,

I'm a new widower and am interested in going on this cruise because it is a chartered cruise with one of the speakers doing sessions who I would like to see. It is Dr. Brian Weiss, who wrote a book called "Many Lives, Many Master" about reincarnation and past live regression.It is being sponsored by Hay House publishing which publishes a bunch of different spiritual books.

This would be the first cruise I would be taking without my wife. and I suspect it might be a tough thing to do. But I found this web site and the singles board and decided to see if anyone else who has lost their life mate might be interested.

My wife and I have over 100 days on HAL so I know the line very well.

I tried to see if I could book the cruise through my regular travel agent but they don't have any cabins since it is a charter.

Anyway I will be interested to see if anyone posts.

By the way I am a 64 year old straight man who was married for 37 years to the most wonderful woman on earth.

That's enough for this post. Let's see what happens.

Oh here is a link for information on the cruise.

Many Lives, Many Masters HayHouse Charter Program 5

Thanks and have a great next cruise.
another 1 poster.