Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Beginner

Default Cruisemate Wanted departing Dec 19 From Tampa Carnival Legend

Hello,

I am a 33 year old SWM. I am looking for some interested in a this specific 7 day cruise (itenerary below). I can get the room (inside cabin) for right around $740 including port fees and taxes (open to more expensive rooms as well). This rate changes and flights tend to go up, so the quicker reply the better.

A little about me; I enjoy to travel and do have some friends already on this cruise (my best friend, his wife, mother and sister - another friend with his girlfriend - all between ages of 30-33 except Mom). The best part of vacation for me is meeting new people and this would just be another avenue to do so. I would be fine with someone that would hang out and party or like to do their own thing. I basically can't find anyone interested in going this week and don't want to pay for a room alone. I would be looking for someone between the ages of 25-39, don't care which gender, ethnic background, or religion. If interested email me at bzekus@yahoo.com and maybe we can work something out.

Cruise Itenerary
Sun Dec 19 Tampa, FL 4:00pm
Mon Dec 20 At Sea
Tue Dec 21 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 7:00am 4:00pm
Wed Dec 22 Cozumel, Mexico 10:00am 6:00pm
Thu Dec 23 Belize City, Belize 8:00am 5:00pm
Fri Dec 24 Roatan, Honduras 8:00am 3:00pm
Sat Dec 25 At Sea
Sun Dec 26 Tampa, FL 8:00am
Sponsored Links