Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking to take cruise On Epic solo or with roomy

I have posted for roomy and haven't heard anything back so found this option! I am interested in going on the Epic and want to go back to Costa Maya, as I went there last January and loved it! I am 42 year old female that loves to take in everything the ship has to offer, but not a big partier. Love to go into the islands by four wheelers, dune buggies, etc. Would be nice to find people to buddy up with! I am open to going soon and want to do somewhere between a 7 day to a 14 day. If doesn't work out this month, then open to getting something set up in the next couple months!

Please reply ack to me and let me know if you are taking a cruise on this ship and to Costa Maya as one of the destinations and a little about yourself.

Thanks,

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2011, 02:15 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via ICQ to talenavi Send a message via Yahoo to talenavi Send a message via Skype™ to talenavi

Hello Michelle,

I m looking for a female to share a room on Norwegian Epic in February. February 19th cruise is going to Costa Maya. Inside room costs $499 per person total with included taxes and charges.

I m 38 years old swf from Philadelphia, it will be my third Epic cruise. We can do some activities together, or just have separate routine. I like spending my evenings on Epic listening to the music: Howl at the moon or Slam Allen Band, or going to the Second City show.
I like Costa Maya and had a great time there every time I traveled to Western Caribbean.
Please let me know if you are interested.
thecruisegirl@gmail.com
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Familiar Face

Hello Michelle! I am a retired teacher 58 SWF and love to travel. looking at going on the epic Oct 23 11 ngts from barcelona to Miami, Florida R U interested. Please e-mail vamoonbeam@comcast.net a non-smoker social drinker.