Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Solo on Epic 3/19/11 -- Western Caribbean

I am also looking for folks to buddy-up with on this cruise. I am a single woman who likes meeting people and having fun.

Really excited about traveling solo -- my first time!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMac View Post
I am also looking for folks to buddy-up with on this cruise. I am a single woman who likes meeting people and having fun.

Really excited about traveling solo -- my first time!!
Hi! I'm curious as to how in the world you found an affordable cruise fare for a single? I would LOVE to go on this cruise...it goes to 2 of my favorite ports. I am a happily married woman but my husband can't travel as often as I can. I am a non-smoker and rarely drink. I like to eat early, go the the show (but ONLY if it's good) then retire to the room in a snuggy robe to watch TV, read, play board games and go night-night.

Have you found a travel mate for this cruise?
Old January 25th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I just went online and goggled “single/solo traveler” and came up with information on Norwegian Epic’s solo studios. I’m also a non smoker and light drinker. I’m looking forward to waking up to a good run – eating great food – enjoying the ship’s amenities – visiting the ports – and meeting people. This just seems like an ideal way to travel alone and not feel weird about it. Let me know if you decide to go.
Old January 25th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Familiar Face

So glad to check here! I am also looking to book a cruise going to Costa Maya and seen this one is! I am also a staright single female that will be going alone and want someone to buddy up with! I like the idea of the single rooms. Just was sceptical about going alone and not having people to hang out with and eat with! Ports would be iffy too alone. My email is lyonskitty6@aol.com. Email me if you'd like! I will see about booking this one, once I verify there is openings and check on air!

Thanks,

Michelle
Old January 26th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Meant to ask -- you do know that Norwegian Epic has studios specially priced for solo travelers don't you? Check out Norwegian Epic ? Studio Accommodations - studios
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Previous question was meant for letzgo.
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

How did you cruise in the studio on Epic go? The rooms look very small on-line. Did you like your room? Any info is appreciated.