CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   Looking for someone to go on a cruise with! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/380008-looking-someone-go-cruise.html)

derek12b January 30th, 2011 12:42 PM

Looking for someone to go on a cruise with!

Hello! My names Derek and I live in Indiana. I'm looking to go on a cruise here in the next month and need someone to go have fun with. I've been thinking about going on a cruise for almost 3 years now and just haven't found the time...but I'll make time. I've been on over 10 cruises but since I started a small business, finding time for a vacation has been hard. I want to go on a cruise here in the next month or so, need a mate. I'm a fun guy who like to do different anything exciting. Give me a shout back if you'd like to cabin-up and take a Caribbean cruise! I looko forward to hearing from someone. Thanks.

rkimm4 February 8th, 2011 01:27 PM

I am going in March out of Miami if you would like to join me.

Kim

lori4050 February 19th, 2011 05:13 PM

Hey, Im Lori and from Ohio..Ive never been on a cruise but looking to go on my first

nstarr68 February 20th, 2011 01:08 AM

HI! YOU SOUND YOUNG WITH A NAME LIKE DEREK SO YOU MIGHT NOT BE INTERESTED IN ME. I AM 60 AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE FUN (ANY AGE YOUNGER OR OLDER) TO GO ON A CRUISE WITH. I HAVE BEEN ON A RIVER CRUISE (COLUMBIA) RETRACING THE
STEPS OF LEWIS AND CLARK BECAUSE I LOVE HISTORY AND PADDLE WHEEL BOATS.
NEVER BEEN ON AN OCEAN CRUISE. WOULD LOVE TO GO UP TO ALASKA TOO. SINCE
YOU OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS DO YOU KNOW OF ANY FUN GENTLEMEN WHO WOULD
LIKE TO CORRESPOND WITH ME AND MAYBE JOIN ME ON A CRUISE? I LIVE IN SO. CAL
AND AM IN PROP. MGMT. AND MFG. HOME SALES; A NEW GRANDMA; AND FREEDOM TO
DO WHAT I WANT. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. MY EMAIL IS nstarr68@yahoo.com.

cruiseN4life March 12th, 2011 06:47 PM

Did u find a mate? I'm also from Indiana

twindonzi July 24th, 2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derek12b (Post 1347919)
Hello! My names Derek and I live in Indiana. I'm looking to go on a cruise here in the next month and need someone to go have fun with. I've been thinking about going on a cruise for almost 3 years now and just haven't found the time...but I'll make time. I've been on over 10 cruises but since I started a small business, finding time for a vacation has been hard. I want to go on a cruise here in the next month or so, need a mate. I'm a fun guy who like to do different anything exciting. Give me a shout back if you'd like to cabin-up and take a Caribbean cruise! I looko forward to hearing from someone. Thanks.

twindonzi July 24th, 2013 12:11 PM

Hey Derek
My name is Don and I live in Orlando. My twin brother is going on a cruise with his BF and I would like to go but have no room mate. Let me know if you want to chat more about the cruise.

studioonne August 7th, 2013 02:47 AM

What cruise is it Derek? You can email me at rich.jacobson18@gmail.com. I live in Tel Aviv, but am an American.