Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Tips/Advice on Finding Cabinmate

I am a confident solo traveler who has cruised in the past - for the first time I am thinking of seeking a cabin mate for TA cruises to and from England this summer - mainly to offset the cost but also to provide some company - any pointers?
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin mate

I am also thinking about this as I can no longer afford the single supplement I enjoy the transatlantic cruises either way. I am also unsure about how these things work so if you get any tips please share them.
Mary
Old March 8th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Familiar Face

You should go to the Seeking Cruise Companion board on this site, I am looking for a roomate for a May Transatlantic (3 options would work for me).

See you there
Old March 10th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Familiar Face

Default transatlantic cruise cabin mate?

Hi there lady gray..... i am a single gal in Palm Beach looking to coshare a cabin on a transatlantic crossing....my dates are flexible..April/May....

I am very tidy, polite, and a non smoker....have crossed over a dozen times to Europe and England, etc. I, too, am looking to shre for economic and social reasons....do let me know if you are interested...thanks :-) cruisegirl7