Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Lauren32063atYahoo Send a message via Yahoo to Lauren32063atYahoo Send a message via Skype™ to Lauren32063atYahoo
Wink 23 year old Florida lady seeks cruisemate ASAP!

The cruise I was looking at leaves from Jax, FL on March 28th (short notice, I know) and returns on April 2nd. It goes to the Bahamas. Around $500 per person.

MUST NOT DO DRUGS OR SMOKE WHILE IN THE CABIN WITH ME!

Contact me if interested.
Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren32063atYahoo View Post
The cruise I was looking at leaves from Jax, FL on March 28th (short notice, I know) and returns on April 2nd. It goes to the Bahamas. Around $500 per person.

MUST NOT DO DRUGS OR SMOKE WHILE IN THE CABIN WITH ME!

Contact me if interested.
Does this interest you since you are already in Fla?
Departing Miami April 21-25-29
Back 2 Back
Celebrity Century

Total Price excluding gratuities is approx. $2200
Your portion would be 50% of your half which is around $550
I'm willing to pay a portion of your fare due to the fact that it is still cheaper than the single supplement.
Payment would be made to Vacations2Go
This cruise give 3 cruise credits towards the Captains Club status.
First 4 days is an Oceanview cabin. The last 4 days is in a Suite… ya… a Suite!
Biggest perk is that I am in “Elite Status” with Captains Club. Thus major perks like no lines, free happy hour every day, private parties, laundry, dry cleaning etc. Check out all their perks at :
Elite*Member Benefits

More details to follow if interested.
Thanks
Old March 8th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to Lauren32063atYahoo Send a message via Yahoo to Lauren32063atYahoo Send a message via Skype™ to Lauren32063atYahoo

That could be cool, but I specifically was gonna leave on March 28th because I get a week of Spring Break that week. BUT, I might be able to do that if you're able to help a little bit because I'm still out of work and I'm limited on the amount of money that my mom gave me for graduation to use on the trip. I just mostly worry about the fact that if I drive to Miami, I not only have to pay tolls at every stop, but then I have to pay daily for my car to be garaged. Any suggestions for ways around this? Also, when would I be arriving back in FL and be back in Jax? I need to know so that I can see if I'll be able to do this around my school schedule. Email me. Lauren32063@yahoo.com
Old March 8th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

You know what? If you're Elite status, that means you get free internet right? THATS PERFECT! Because my school courses are ONLINE! I could probably do this!
Old March 9th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Admiral

Lauren
Check out off site parking, it's at least half the cost. Also some hotels offer free parking for an overnight stay.
I hear you when you speak of the drive, especially alone, and I'm here in St. Cloud.