Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Question Alaska Summer 2011 Advice - Roommate?

I am single female, young 51. I am interested in taking a cruise to Alaska, preferabley early summer. I'm a nature lover and looking forward to the scenic cruise, and heard the wildlife was more active early in the season versus later in August. Also, I googled singles cruise being offered in July and August. I put a search for a roommate over Memorial Weekend when the prices are also cheaper than mid-summer. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old April 4th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there!
I too am looking at an Alaska cruise. Take a look at Holland America
https://book.hollandamerica.com/book...eStateroomType

I am looking at a July 20 departure. One problem with going north too early is that it can be really cool and also rain is a problem. No guarantees for July but at least it will be warmer. Let me know if this cruise is a possibility and whether going with a guy is a problem. I am 58.