Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Familiar Face

Default 21 year old male looking for a cruise partner

Hey, I booked a cruise for March 17-21 departing from Galveston, TX to Caribbeans on the Carnival Triumph. I paid my fraternity brothers part, but he is now planning to go to Hawaii for spring break. I am looking for a female or male companion near my age to go with. I'm not going to lie I am a total frat guy in everyway possible. I am going to drink, stay out late, and come to cabin drunk at all hours of the night. I know this doesn't sound great lol, but I am not going to bother whom ever goes with me just looking for someone who is down to have a good time and doesn't mind a partier for a roommate. The cost for the cruise is 550 dollars for each person and I am only looking for ONE. If this sounds like somehting someone would want to do let me know!
Sponsored Links