Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Back to alaska!!

Hello all!! I posted on here a long time ago searching for someone looking to go to alaska. I found someone and we had a great time! I have been on a alaskan cruise twice now and lookin to go back a third time . Here is the issue though i am 23 yrs old and there are not a lot of people my age that wanna go to alaska lol. Pretty much a quick sum up about me. Like i said i am 23 yr old male, good looking, tall, athletic guy that goes to school here in illinois and play college basketball. I am the jock type but get along with everyone. I am very open minded and chill but also like to have a good time. The last cruise partner i had we had tons of fun. If you are curious about going to alaska...let me talk you into it and get a hold of me...everyone have a nice day and thanks for looking.
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Cruise Maniac

I've been on an alaska cruise in the past (when I was 14). No talking me into it, I totally want to go! Key point, I"m in germany. What time frame are you looking at? 2012 or sooner?

I'm game. I'll be 25 in sept. I have been on two cruises in the past, both with granparents. I love to travel, explore, have fun. I'm easy to get along with and love meeting new people.

- SS Universe Explorer August 2000(?)
- Carnival Miracle March 2005

Voyager of the Seas
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey whats goin on?? Ya i am thinkin may 2012....if u have a facebook send me your name in a private message and we can start maybe figuring some stuff out