Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2011, 02:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default COUPLE QUESTIONS FOR THE EXPERTS lol

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read a couple questions I had for you. I hope to get as many responses as possible. First off my grandma decided she wanted to take my brother and I on a cruise to mexico and hawaii in january. This is awesome and I am looking forward to it the only problem is that its 21 days!! I am 23 yrs old and my brother is 19. I would say we are both pretty good looking guys. Is there a lot of younger people that go on 21 day cruises? Also how do hookups/relationships etc happen on these cruises? Does it happen often and are people actually looking for a good time or are they looking to be to themselves? Thank you for looking and enjoy your day
Sponsored Links
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:27 AM
First Mate

Some cruise lines have more 20-ish than others, but you're right that on a 21 day cruise the number of younger people is going to be substantially lower than it would be on a 5 or 7 day cruise. Still, your grandparents are bringing you along; chances are other family groups will be there, too. On a ship with 1000 - 2000 passengers it's a pretty good bet that at least a few dozen will fall into your age range. And it's more likely that you'll meet them all, in a late-night venue. As for good times, I think you get what you go looking for, and only a surly brat who feels "dragged along" by his or her elders will fail to have a good time on a cruise ship.