Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking SWDF looking for a cruise anytime.,

I am a straight loving adventurous woman, 58, looking to be with a great fun loving roommate. I live in Florida and can leave at the drop of a hat. I would love to be your guest, or pay a nominal fee. Non smoker, no drugs
I love upscale, but will do any cruise ship but Carnival.

Talk to me....
Sponsored Links
Old December 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Familiar Face

Boy I'm with you on the "anything but Carnival"! Had the worst cruise of my life and wouldn't go with them again! Love to cruise, been on many different lines but always willing to try another depending on itinerary. I am close in age, currently live in So. Carolina and have the ability to go on pretty short notice as well. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, don't party a lot, but enjoy having a good time and a fun group of people. I enjoy exploring new places and really like WARM destinations! Will only consider outside cabins. Tried an inside cabin on my first cruise and thought I had gone into hibernation!

Let me know if you have a cruise in mind. You can always PM me.