Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 27th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to cruise from TexAS

hi

I am looking for a roomie to cruise with from Texas. I live in Texas ans so it is cheaper and easier for me to cruise from there. I recently lost my cruise friend so I hope to find new cruise friends.

I am single white women, easy to get along with,love life and people. I am easy to get along and well just love to cruise.

So please drop me a line.
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2012, 01:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm in Texas and just booked a 7day cruise out of Galveston for Feb 10th 2013....
I'm a 56 yo straight woman, active and fun-loving. I get along well with others but do fine alone, as well. I don't know what you are looking for but just thought I'd throw that out there....hope you find a cruise mate if this won't work for you.
Carol
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:49 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbuff55 View Post
I'm in Texas and just booked a 7day cruise out of Galveston for Feb 10th 2013....
I'm a 56 yo straight woman, active and fun-loving. I get along well with others but do fine alone, as well. I don't know what you are looking for but just thought I'd throw that out there....hope you find a cruise mate if this won't work for you.
Carol
Don't get your hopes up, the OP hasn't been on the site since Dec.