Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 29th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Romantic guy looking for single female to take a cruise in MAY 12

Aloha, I just turned 40 and looking to take my first solo cruise in MAY 2012.

I would love take a 5-7 day crusie to the Caribbean. I'm flexible with travel dates between 5-20 MAY 12 so I would like to meet other single females who might be cruising alone and wouldn't mind some good cruise mate company.

I love the beach, pool, dancing, snorkling, adventures and very romantic at heart. Don't smoke and my motto is live life to fullest! Smile
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSMOOVE99 View Post
Aloha, I just turned 40 and looking to take my first solo cruise in MAY 2012.

I would love take a 5-7 day crusie to the Caribbean. I'm flexible with travel dates between 5-20 MAY 12 so I would like to meet other single females who might be cruising alone and wouldn't mind some good cruise mate company.

I love the beach, pool, dancing, snorkling, adventures and very romantic at heart. Don't smoke and my motto is live life to fullest! Smile
You sound like fun. Are you from Hawaii? Just curious, because you used the word "Aloha." Maui is my favorite place in the world. Anyway, I am looking to cruise in April or May myself. I have not gotten the time off work yet, but I have high hopes of a quick response from my boss. This will be my first cruise by myself as well. I figure, you only live once, so it doesn't hurt to try something at least once. I mentioned in my profile I was looking for a female, but I am open-minded and willing to think about a male. Let me know if you're interested, and we can talk some more....
Old March 11th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Aloha, thanks for responding, yes i live in beautiful hawaii ! Maui is also one of my favorite places! can't beat the beaches! Well i sent you an email and PM so let me know if you got them!

Life is too short and i agree to cruise is great way to enjoy travling and meeting new people! hope to hear from you soon! smile