Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 34/m looking for a girl to go on 1st cruise with!

I'm 34/m...I live in Los Angeles. My friends are all married or have no money. I really want to go on a cruise...but honestly I want to go with a good looking girl somewhat close to my age...preferably out of Long Beach but I could be persuaded otherwise.....I'm interested in going I'm thinking mid September. I don't know how to post a picture of myself, but I consider myself an average looking guy....not a model and not hideous to look at! haha I have a facebook profile I'll be happy to exchange with any potential cruise buddy....let me know! Could be a fun way to change up life!

Taylor
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
cruise, girl