Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default china japan hong kong roomate to far east princess sept asia

hi
looking 4 roomate to take the diamond princess either from vancouver or alaska to far east, 23/16 days. to share the fare mainly. i am aisan male in 30s. i want it to work this way, we come to aggreemant on how to rotate the hrs so both of us have equally amont of time in privacy, like i am in the room, you be outside, and vi\seversa. it is mid sept. i prfer to have do this witha an asian since i am not familar with other culture and this may produce cultural misundersdanding for us. i do like to make friends of all types of ppl, but this is different. the fare is real low compare to other voyage. let me know

Last edited by toasia; April 22nd, 2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: add
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
alaska, asia, australia, china, culture, cultures, east, far, japan, meet, powered, princess, vancourver, vbulletin