Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryinNJ
Default Panama Canal or maybe somewhere else

Hi all. I'm Larry in New Jersey. I think I've been on 7 cruises so far and have been wanting to go on a cruise through the Panama Canal. Problem is, I hate the single supplement ripoff so I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to plan a trip. Can be male or female and age is not all that important, but being a non-smoker is. Btw, I'm 59 years old now but get out to do things even on my own. If anyone is interested, let me know and we could possibly put a trip together. I prefer RCCL and NCL, (points cardholder on them) but that can be discussed. Hope to find someone to travel with. I'd consider cruising to somewhere else if it's not the season for a Panama Canal trip. I can alway do that next year if there is interest.

Thanks,
Larry
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryinNJ View Post
Hi all. I'm Larry in New Jersey. I think I've been on 7 cruises so far and have been wanting to go on a cruise through the Panama Canal. Problem is, I hate the single supplement ripoff so I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to plan a trip. Can be male or female and age is not all that important, but being a non-smoker is. Btw, I'm 59 years old now but get out to do things even on my own. If anyone is interested, let me know and we could possibly put a trip together. I prefer RCCL and NCL, (points cardholder on them) but that can be discussed. Hope to find someone to travel with. I'd consider cruising to somewhere else if it's not the season for a Panama Canal trip. I can alway do that next year if there is interest.

Thanks,
Larry
I am a 58 yr old white male from Canada and booked on a Bahamas cruise on Carnival Miracle from NYC on Dec. 16th. If you are interested in sharing an interior cabin for only $50 a day ($400 total) you can contact me.
Old October 13th, 2014, 09:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

can you go Oct 18, coral princess, fort lauderdale RT
Old October 14th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Familiar Face

Default Oct 18 Cruise

Next week? Not a chance. Next year.....Maybe.
Old October 14th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryinNJ

Pretty short notice. Airfare is expensive enough in advance and quite a bit more with only a few days notice. My message was 3 years old ;o). Since then I have been on that cruise, 2 other ones, and I have another planned for Australia next year. But thanks for your message. Maybe sometime in the future if I have the need for another cruise planning?