Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 40 Day Grand World Voyage - Jan 2013

Hey guys,
I`m a 27 year old female pharmacist based in Toronto, Canada who is looking to do a 40 day cruise. I`m hoping to see a large part of the world that would be too challenging / pricey to explore on my own. Doing such a long cruise alone would be significantly more expensive, so I`m also looking to see if any other singles are interested in coming along.

The cruise that I am interested in departs Fort Lauderdale on Jan 5, 2013 and goes through ports in South America, the South Pacific and finishes in Sydney, Australia 40 days later (Feb 15, 2013). The Panama Canal, Easter Island, Bora Bora and New Zealand will be covered as part of this cruise.

My plan is to spend a month exploring Australia after the cruise ends, then fly home to Canada. I`m not even sure if it`s a good idea to do such a long cruise, but I figured I would post here and possibly get some tips from more experienced folks.

A little bit about me: I`ve traveled a bit already, having been to 17 countries in Europe, much of the Middle East, and most major cities in North America. I`m excited to explore Australia next, and feel that taking a 40 day cruise to get there would be far more interesting than just a 22 hour flight
Sponsored Links
Old May 15th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Familiar Face

Would be interested in checking this cruise out. I live in Ft Laud and love to cruise.
I am older and well travelled, easy going, straight, white and loveable.
Let me know more details. Ann