Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruisemate needed for June 23rd trip out of Miami on Carnvial

I'm a last minute add-on to a trip some friends and family had planned months ago. So I'm basically stuck trying to afford a cabin by myself which is hard to justify, or I could find someone to share the cabin with and make things affordable. This is on board the Valor, leaving Miami on June 23 for 8 days.

I'm 34, non-smoker, drama free, educated, social drinker (light drinker), and pretty easy going. I am open to sharing the cabin with a guy or a girl and age doesn't matter either (my preference is that you're over 21, but u must be over 18 for sure). Anyone who shares the cabin with me is welcome to hang out with us, and it's not like I'm going to be hanging out with family the whole time so even just the two of us can hang out or you can be on your own.

Email me at mwcpns@gmail.com if you want to know more info. Time is getting short,,, and I'm starting to lose hope ... don't make me lose hope...there's gotta be someone on the fence out there...take the leap,,, let's go "cruisin" haha
Sponsored Links