Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to binarytornado
Default Looking for S/F for co-ed experience cruising.

I am a single, NON-SMOKING, 37 y/o good looking man that is professional, educated, athletic and a 6 year Army Veteran. I am looking for an honest, open minded, smart woman 25 to 44 y/o that is also attractive and well spoken to enjoy a cruise with; IE: dining, dancing and other events with as we port at different places together. I am open to all places in the Caribbean and I would like to get a room with a balcony to share. I am a computer geek by day and gym rat by night but I am very well rounded and easy to get along with. Please be like minded or at least interesting to talk to and spend time with. I am hoping to make my first cruise a memorable one in the best way for both of us.
Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello! I just saw your posting and I was wondering if you're still looking for a cruise mate. I'm 28YO Female, also a nerd and gym rat. I start work in the next month or so and I would love to get away for a few days before hand. Are you still looking at cruises to take??