Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:15 PM
Familiar Face

Default share cabin 30 day cruise?

I have booked a 30 day cruise on HAL Barcelonia to Blk Sea+Holy Lands. I booked at 78% off ocean view and now the price is higher, but it would be fun to share the cabin cost I paid less than $100 a day.

I am a seasoned traveler having been to 71 countries for fun and business. Recently widowed when my husband at barely 60 passed away. I am continuing the life we loved of traveling, gourmet cooking, gardening, fine wines, and meeting people.

I am healthy, green eyed blonde and outgoing but know how to listen and be quiet!

I live in the San Francisco Bay area and plan to fly into Barcelona before the cruise and enjoy more of this fabulous city.

The cruise is on the smaller ship of HAL, Ms Prisendam which hold less than 800. I love the style and quality of the ship not plastic, but teak and brass, and excellent service.

Interested?
Sponsored Links