Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Ready, set, SAIL!! Who's with me?

It's that time again. I'm so ready for a vacation it's not even funny.
I usually go with a buddy of mine from college but he's since moved to CA. and just can't take the time off now.
I'm looking to go anytime in Jan. and possibly Feb. too, if I meet someone fun to go with.
I'd like to set sail from FL and I'm up for a good 6 day 7 night. I have two kids I split custody with my ex so I just need some heads-up on when someones ready.
I'm a regular guy who just wan't to break free of the land for a while. If this sounds like something you'd like to do, message me and we can swap phone #'s and talk.
I'm not looking for anything other then someone to share a room with and maybe grab a couple of shots of tequila.
Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2012, 11:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Derek,
I am looking for cruise mate to cruise on the Carnival Magic. Leaving out of Galveston on Jan 20th for a 7 day cruise ( Sun - Sun ). I am a down to earth, easy going, non-smoker, quiet type person. Looking to pal around with. I have been on several cruises before and enjoy the calming effects of the blue waters. At the moment it is in the preliminary stages of getting things organized and together. Please call if interested or any questions. Thanks, John 214-546-0780
Old December 24th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

looking for a roommate for carnival cruise out of miami jan 13-20th. txt me if interested - 718-785-6850 - mordy.