Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Pride of America Studios

It appears that Pride of America is receiving a makeover and as part of that, they are placing studios. The studios are said to be open as of September 2013. I am all excited and run out to see how much these studios are going to cost, with an eye to finally seeing an island that isn't Oahu.

Well, I don't know if the studios are simply amazingly popular, or NCL is teasing us, but every single sailing between September 2013 and June 2014, appears to be sold out.

I don't know whether to be mad, disappointed or excited. Maybe if they are so popular, ships will offer more studios.
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

The NCL studios on Epic and Breakaway are excellent - not only because you save money but also because you have dozens of other singles cruisers to mingle with - and you know where to find them.

I don't think Pride will have nearly as many, but it is still nice to have a cabin to yourself with no singles supplement.
Old July 18th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I also saw that the Pride has so many sold out Studios for these timeframes while the other studio staterooms (Breakaway and Epic) seemed pretty available. Do you think they have the studios closed to reservations at this time or is the Hawaii trip that popular? Would be good to know. Would like to snag a studio around hawaii for a good price, but at the price listed on even the available dates, I would rather go to the Caribbean again...