Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Husbnd won't cruise. Seeking nice lady to share cabin on Holland America cruise Apr

My husband refuses to ride on any more 8 hour plane rides and will not cruise. We have friends that we have traveled with before that are going on this cruise and have asked us to go with them. Since my husband refuses to go, I really would love to go. However, as we all know, they charge double for going alone. I love to swim and sit by the pool reading. Our friends don't go near the pool. If I went alone, I would not have a chance to do some of the things I love around water. Are there any nice ladies who would like to go as my cabin mate? The cruise is on Holland America from April 22nd to May 10th.
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2014, 09:56 PM
Familiar Face

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1 View Post
My husband refuses to ride on any more 8 hour plane rides and will not cruise. We have friends that we have traveled with before that are going on this cruise and have asked us to go with them. Since my husband refuses to go, I really would love to go. However, as we all know, they charge double for going alone. I love to swim and sit by the pool reading. Our friends don't go near the pool. If I went alone, I would not have a chance to do some of the things I love around water. Are there any nice ladies who would like to go as my cabin mate? The cruise is on Holland America from April 22nd to May 10th.
If you would like to find a cabin mate, you might add port to port details and ship name. I had to look it up by dates and HAL. I think this cruise is from Rome?? Good Luck
Old January 19th, 2014, 06:16 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIES29 View Post
If you would like to find a cabin mate, you might add port to port details and ship name. I had to look it up by dates and HAL. I think this cruise is from Rome?? Good Luck
A little information would help. I wondered what the 8 hour flight was all about.
Old February 25th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1 View Post
Would you accept a male cabinmate? I know your husband would freak - and your friends - well who knows what they would think?

Me - single male - 59 - wanting to do the best I can. Which means travel, find good friends, and have a blast. Don't want to wreck any relationships - but know first hand that you can love some one to the depth of your heart - but still need something fun - just for you. Thonk about if you would welcome this opportunity. I would.
Old March 13th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default gbozorgn

Are you still looking? I might be able
Gail B
Old March 13th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh sorry! That cruise is too long. I can't. I could do a shorter one
Old March 25th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Details?

Do you have the charge? Port of departing, name of ship, etc. I may be interested. I am 59 single female solo traveler and also love water/pools/reading & visiting ports.