CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Singles (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/)
-   -   straight/gay male companion for octover/november cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/singles/402129-straight-gay-male-companion-octover-november-cruise.html)

Superman_23 May 4th, 2014 04:01 AM

straight/gay male companion for octover/november cruise

Hello, my first time into the cruise mates, but im wanting to take a cruise either in october or november of this year (2014) celebrating my 23 birthday. As of right now i have not been able to find anyone to go, so it would be great to find either a gay or straight mate to share cabin. want to stay in miami for at least a day so im wanting to sail from miami or fort lauderdale. msg if interested.;). also would not mind going with a group.

Pokeure May 11th, 2014 10:00 AM

sept 20-29? Would this work for you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superman_23 (Post 1499864)
Hello, my first time into the cruise mates, but im wanting to take a cruise either in october or november of this year (2014) celebrating my 23 birthday. As of right now i have not been able to find anyone to go, so it would be great to find either a gay or straight mate to share cabin. want to stay in miami for at least a day so im wanting to sail from miami or fort lauderdale. msg if interested.;). also would not mind going with a group.

Pokeure May 11th, 2014 10:21 AM

Hi... Are you Interested in Sept 20-29 dates out of Fort Lauderdale?

Pokeure May 11th, 2014 10:22 AM

I have booked it at sale price

Pokeure May 11th, 2014 10:28 AM

Sept 20-29?

Just new to this site. Its little confusing From my iphone.

Starwind May 20th, 2014 05:20 PM

Hi mate. I might be interested. I'm 40 (is that too old?) and gay but young at heart. Let me know if you want to know anything more. What cruise were you thinking of going on?

Cheers!
Andy

Dustcamp May 24th, 2014 06:57 PM

Hey,
I am looking for a cabin mate for Oct 5th to Oct 13th for the gay Atlantis Cruise from LA to Mexico.
You can check it out here Atlantis Events - 2014 LA to Mexico Cruise
I am 26 years old. I'm a Canadian and live in Vancouver, British Columbia.
If you might be interested in that, send me a message and maybe we can work something out.
Dustin

timo5252 July 27th, 2014 12:38 PM

Hey Superman

Greetings, My name is Tim and I was wondering if you had any response to your wanting a cabin mate. I am looking for a person to share a room as well. I live in St. Pete Florida and can get to Miami. Can you tell me a little more if you're still looking.

About me, I am 62, and single. Bi and and am not looking for sex just someone to share in the cost. I would plan on being in the room only to sleep. If sex was an option, I would be considerate of your feelings.

I want to go anywhere south of Miami and perhaps the panama canal.

Let me know, Tim

Hey1984 August 19th, 2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustcamp (Post 1500978)
Hey,
I am looking for a cabin mate for Oct 5th to Oct 13th for the gay Atlantis Cruise from LA to Mexico.
You can check it out here Atlantis Events - 2014 LA to Mexico Cruise
I am 26 years old. I'm a Canadian and live in Vancouver, British Columbia.
If you might be interested in that, send me a message and maybe we can work something out.
Dustin

Have you found a room mate?