Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2014, 06:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile seeking a cruise buddy mid july

Hi everybody I am looking for an easy going cruise partner as equally solvent and independant as myself I am British 6 ft 1" straight and single ,trustworthy and kind mid fifties although my head thinks mid forties fairly flexible on area as long as its sunny as its been pretty wet an cool for too long here in uk
Any ideas anyone?:-
Sponsored Links
Old May 24th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi,

I'm a single female, will be 62 but look to be in 40's, petite, sailing alone on the Queen Elizabeth on 25 July for one week, Rome to Venice, with stops at Corfu, Greece; Kotor, Montenegro, and Dubrovnik, Croatia. I don't want a roommate but would enjoy having someone to pal around with, dine with, and do activities and excursions together.