Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2014, 05:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female Cabin Mate - Royal Caribbean to South Caribbean 15th August 2015!

Hi!

Iím about to book a cruise to the Caribbean and Iím looking for a cruise companion to join me on the Royal Caribbean.

The ship leaves from Puerto Rico and will visit St. Croix, U.S.V.I., Philipsburg, St. Maarten, St. Johns, AntiguaCastries, St. Lucia and Bridgetown, Barbados.

I am in my late 40s, a non-smoker, patient, fun loving and easy going.

I'm seeking to keep my costs down and would to meet a like-minded lady looking to share this amazing experience!

Please reply if you may be interested.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi,
my name is sharlene, also looking for the cruise parent to share the cost, i am female 45 years old, if you are interest please contact with me, we can talk a bit the detail .
my email is s.chanrg@aol.com
regards
sharlene