Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female Dinner and activity companion (Alaskan cruise)

I have never gone on a cruise and think it would be a neat experience. I do have one reservation about going tho. And that is going alone being at dinner or doing some activities with out a partner (female) that is . I love my time alone and love to get out away from it all but would rather not be a lone duck the whole time.

I am single white male 36 , 5 foot 9 , thin ,social drinker, non smoker , a little shy until i feel comfy with you.

not sure that i need to share a room with anyone ( not that I would rule it out ) but would like to have a female companion for ship activities , off ship excursions, and of course dinners.

feel free to drag me along on something you need a partner for ( if that is dancing please give me a day to two to learn ) haha .....I can slow dance but when to music starts going fast I feel I look like bugs bunny on the moon. just warning you

I have thought about an Alaskan cruise from SF or from Seattle . but i would be open to others as well . would rather leave close to home so i don't have to fly ... I live in CA

not sure if any ladies would be interested but please let me know if you are
age really isn't important it is person inside that I wish to know . not how many times you have been around the sun.

just a thought let me know what you ladies think !
Sponsored Links