Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to share a great price on a B2B 2015

I am a recent widow who had booked a B2B cruise for the summer of 2015. First leg is 12 night a Baltic cruise with two nights in St. Petersburg, Russia. It sails from Harwich, UK on August 22, 2015.

Second leg is a fabulous North Atlantic Transatlantic stopping in Le Havre, Portland, UK, Cork, Ireland, Faroe Islands and two nights in Iceland, then to Halifax and ending in Boston. 15 nights.

I have a nice cabin on deck 7 with a balcony on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas at a price of $4200+ (including prepaid gratuities for My Time Dining) for 27 days of sailing. I monitor price drops, so there is a potential of even lowering the price.

I am just about 68 years old (Wednesday is my birthday) and look younger. I MUST have a cabin mate who does not snore or smoke. Not even an e-cig. I don't care about companionship, as I do private tours and mostly my own thing, but I do want to share the cost of the cabin. Of course, I'd welcome company on excursions.

I like to dance, hang out at the piano bar and play trivia. I enjoy the evening entertainment in the theater. I will have a little wine with dinner and a cocktail at the loyalty club before dinner. I don't drink otherwise during the day.

I had this cruise booked for the summer of 2013, but I was ill and had to cancel. I already have tons of material on excursions.

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who is interested.
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there,

Pamela here. I am interested in the second part of your trip next Sept 2015. I am 55 so a little younger but do not smoke or snore. I am extremely respectful of others and love time alone or if desired together. I have a cocktail occasionally and a glass of wine with dinner.

Please let me know if you'd like to continue this conversation.

Warmest Regards,
Pamela
Old February 19th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 51 year old school teacher who LOVE to travel especially interested in the Baltic & Ireland regions-are your dates 100% locked in? I am off from June to mid August. I'm married for 25 years and we have 2 sons-but I am very independent. One draw back-I can snore if I have any respiratory /allergies -no guarantees there.