Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old April 26th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default Gay men or cruies in Oct to Dec

Im a partnered 48 yo retired male from Indiana. I am looking to hook up with a few other gay men to travel together and have fun on board and on excursions. I have been to many of the carribean islands on my past 6 cruises the past year and only one was with my partner. He is a teacher so no go on the low prices weeks. Looking for some fun any where from the 4 ot 7 day cruises out of any where in the SE US. I have cruised out of Jacksonville, Port Canaveral FtL miami and NOLA. Would mind making this a "fun" cruise for some guys on the cruise instead of just at hotel parties before and after the cruise. I usually drive to the port and have some fun the night before and the night after about 8 to 10 hours drive away from the port. It usually has me ending up in Atlanta, Nashville or Louisville.

Im no ones suger daddy but we could travel together if you are along the way. I live in northern Indiana and most of my traveling in the summer is to the beaches of western michigan.

I dont do the circuit scene and I dont think I want to spend the additional funding for gay cruises. Just because the entertainment is all gay shows, a drag show on the boat probably is about the same as a good drag in chicago, NOLA or even Fort Wayne. Im middle aged and learned that I like saturday and sunday morning a lot more then 3 am and tired all day sat and sun. I like the time cycle of Ptown over Chicago anyday. The lights turn off at 1 am and everyone goes to Spiritus for slice of pizza and maybe find a piece of ass and its really close to dick dock.