Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2015, 12:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer
Default Roommate needed - Carnival Dream July 26 2015

I'm a 39 year old female from CT looking for another female somewhere close to my own age to share my cabin on the Carnival Dream on July 26th, 2015 out of New Orleans. The cruise stops in Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. A friend was supposed to come with me but has had to cancel. I have a spa level balcony room with spa suite access and spa amenities all included. I booked the cruise through Marriott Vacation points so can offer the space for a pretty good rate of $1000 (taxes and fees included). I'm a nonsmoker who enjoys the relaxing and pampering aspects of a cruise but is not into the bar/night club scene - hoping to find someone with a similar goal in mind! Feel free to touch base with any questions!
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer
Default I am interested

Are you still looking for someone to cruise with?