Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:54 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for a female cruise mate for a cruise in 2018

Hello! My names Derek and I live in Texas and I am 28 years old. I'm looking to go on a cruise sometime this year hopefully sooner than later and need someone to go have fun with.I have been wanting to go on a cruise for about a year now and just haven't found the time and when I do have the time my friends are busy. I've been on 3 cruises and have had a blast each time. I want to go on a cruise this year and I am looking for someone who is serious and would like to join. I'm a fun guy who is up to do whatever. Give me a shout back if you'd like to cabin-up and get lost at sea! I look forward to hearing from someone. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Derek - Are you still looking for a cabinmate for a cruise? I am looking to book an 8 night cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on March 3 on the Crown Princess. I am a 31 year old female from NC, straight, non-smoker, tidy. Would be interested in sharing a room/splitting costs. We can discuss further if you are interested!
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Familiar Face

I am interested. Is there a better way to talk to you other than this website?
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! - You can e-mail me.

E-mail: tarheelkg@gmail.com

Karen
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin-up

Hi Derek,
I'm looking to do a 7 day cruise at the beginning of June to Montego bay, Cozumel and Grand Cayman, leaving from Galveston but I need a cabin buddy to split the cost with. Are you interested? If so please shoot me an email at your earliest convenience. w.moten7@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from you.

Whitney😊