Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old August 21st, 2018, 06:41 AM
Familiar Face

Default SBF, 56, Seeks Cabin Mate 2018

Hello All,

I am a 56 year old Attractive, Kind, and Intelligent Plus Size Single Black Female Northern California. I am seeking a Travel Mate for an Alaskan Cruise in September. I might be open to another destination, but Alaska is my First Choice.

Wouldn't you love to share the experience of Cruising, Sightseeing, and Other Forms of Relaxation with Another Person, and Not Alone??

My preference is for a Male, Age 60+, but I am open to ALL over age 50.

Please let me know if you are interested, so that we can exchange photos,and other pertinent information.

Remember that "Whatever Happens At Sea, Stays At Sea!!"....

Have A Great Day, and I Look Forward To Hearing From You!
Old August 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, if you should want to go to Aruba in the winter and need a travel mate I could go for that!
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:44 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmAl View Post
Hi, if you should want to go to Aruba in the winter and need a travel mate I could go for that!
Hi
I went yo Arubain the early 1990's,and might consider a return visit. DoyoulikeOceanview cabins, as I do not want an inside?
Second, do you have anyspecificitinerariesI can look at?
Thank you firyour reply, and let'd see what happens!!!
Old August 23rd, 2018, 03:09 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I'm not into ocean view cabins since the room size is the same and it cost more. If I want to see the ocean I'll just go on deck. No I have no ship picked out. I will fly to Aruba if I don't find a cabin mate. The last time you were there, did you take a ship or did you fly there?

Al
Old August 23rd, 2018, 04:23 AM
Familiar Face

Default You Are Funny!!!!

Hi Al,
Thank youfor your repky to my post!!

Ironically I went yo Aruba with my ex-husband named Al in 1992. We flew the old Eastern Airlines, snd had a great time. The island was still developing, and was very expensive, but nice. Personally, I would prefer to cruise there as I do not think I would enjoy being there an entire week. I say this solely based upon my impression of it many years sgo, but it just seemed rather blase snd boring in comparison to other islands. I do knowI truly did not enjoy Curacao atall, as it reminded me of the deep south.
You may enjoy it, so I woukd suggest maybe watching some youtube videos, and web surfing for more current info. The great thing about a cruise is that it allows you to sample islands before you invest time,and money, in future visits.

Hooethis helps, and Happy Cruising!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmAl View Post
Hi, I'm not into ocean view cabins since the room size is the same and it cost more. If I want to see the ocean I'll just go on deck. No I have no ship picked out. I will fly to Aruba if I don't find a cabin mate. The last time you were there, did you take a ship or did you fly there?

Al