Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles
Register Forgot Password?

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2018, 12:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Swm Looking for a female for November 11th cruise out of Miami.

So looking for a cruise buddy for a cruise I booked already out of Miami on the carnival magic. It's a 7 day cruise I have a balcony room on the Lido deck. Person that was supposed to go backed out of it. It's an ultra cruise as well. I'm a 30 yo male on the chubby side. I plane on doing some scuba diving in Cozumel and grand Cayman when in those ports. Let me know if your interested thanks.
Chris
Sponsored Links
Old November 4th, 2018, 01:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Greetings!

I am looking at that date as well currently. What is the cost of your cruise? I donít care to scuba but enjoy football, and since I am a Vol fan, apparently I like losing as well, lol! I like to travel, Paris is my favorite city. I love to eat and try new food whenever I travel. I too am chubby but could care less. I am finishing my thesis for my Masters and have spent the last 7 years as a government contractor. If you want to swap Facebook info or chat about travel,let me know. I am always down to make a new friend.