Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2001, 02:00 PM
Edward

Default 30 days cruising S. Amer.-12/7/01

I have purchased 30 days (two cruises back-to-back) on the Norwegian Dream, Dec. 7-Jan 6, from Miami to Buenos Aires.
I am a single male in late 30's, traveling solo. Looking for others onboard (single or couples) who are younger or adventurous. Either for socializing on board or excursions-- I prefer not to visit ports by the busload. I am also considering sharing the cabin for $2,000, or possibly selling the cabin for $4,000-- that's for the entire 30 days, port charges included! NCL is selling these cruises for $12,000.

There are only a few places in the world that are best seen from a cruise ship and this trip includes two of them. The first leg travels through the canal and down the west coast of S. Amer. The second part travels from Santiago through the Fjords and around Cape Horn, arriving in Buenos Aires on Jan 6th. You can find the details at www.ncl.com, the Dec 7th and the 23rd sailings of the Dream.

Send me an e-mail if you're interested and we can talk.
edsml@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2001, 01:00 AM
steve & charlotte

Default Re: 30 days cruising S. Amer.-12/7/01

We are on the first of your cruises. We are not younger, but we are adventurous would be interested in meeting on board and/or sharing a taxi in a port.