Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2009, 02:18 PM
Beginner

Default peru cruises?

I'm going to peru next year, but I want to have everything planned, I search for peru tours and I have the best option already, but I love cruises and I want to know if there is any cruise in peru I think there is one on the amazon river but I can't get information about it, so if you know somethig that can help me I will be very grateful.
Sponsored Links
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:52 PM
Familiar Face

Default Peru cruises

I believe there are cruises available - An the Amazon River. I'll be in Peru for Easter (beginning April 2010) and have three weeks altogether to travel. Let me know if you're interested in joining my trip. Senior retired male, non-smoker, veteran of 4 cruises.
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Beginner

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lala31 View Post
I'm going to peru next year, but I want to have everything planned, I search for peru tours and I have the best option already, but I love cruises and I want to know if there is any cruise in peru I think there is one on the amazon river but I can't get information about it, so if you know somethig that can help me I will be very grateful.
I am born in peru peru and widely conosco my country, if you like you can ask me everything about my country that I lead with pleasure.
daniel.
http://i6.tagstat.com/image06/7/a282/0005054dWa2.jpg
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Beginner

[QUOTE=solitario_man36;1291367][IMG][/IMG]

I am born in peru peru and widely conosco my country, if you like you can ask me everything about my country that I lead with pleasure.
daniel.
Old March 30th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise TO & FROM PERU

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala31 View Post
dEAR Lala: U can e-mail oletravel.com - they are out of Brisbane, CA and specialize in South and Central America-ask for Patti Uribe-she has planned a 10 day land tour from LIMA to Machu Picchu and uszco and LakeTiticaca.
Nov 21 to ec 3 2011 then I emberk on HAL ROTTERDAM for 17 day cruie to SanDiego via Ecuador and Central America and 3 beach resorts in Mexico! I am a single white male looking to share this experience-Iam a gay well travelled and well cruised 66 yr old gentleman-let me know if you are interested? e-mail me at: williamannett@att.net Regards, Bill